Andrew J. Gebhardt, Partner
☎ 770-389-4864 MAIN | 770-389-5193 FAX
Law School: Georgia State University College of Law, JD 2005
Undergraduate: University of Georgia, BA in Economics 1996
“Great Lawyer! Went to two others before and nothing was done on my case. He is very understanding and gets the job done!!”
– Cyndi H.
“I have nothing but high praise for Andrew Gebhardt and his paralegal Stacey Waters. Not only did they stay in touch with me on a timely basis they also got me a great a great settlement. If you want a law firm that does have your best interest at heart, they are who you are looking for.”
– John C.
“Mr. Gebhardt and his legal staff provided exceptional legal representation. He was very knowledgeable in this area of law. He conducted himself in a professional and courteous manner while settling my case and obtaining a highly favorable result.”
“Mr. Gebhardt successfully represented me in a hit & run incident and the other driver ended up being found to be intoxicated also. With Mr. Gebhardt’s dogged determination the other parties insurance company settled for entire amount of damages including auto, medical and other damages as a result. In addition Mr. Gebhardt represented me in a case of damages caused by a utility contractor in my home that resulted in flooding the lower level of my house. Again, through Mr. Gebhardt’s persistence and thorough knowledge of the law, the claim was again resolved in a very satisfactory manner. I’d highly recommend this attorney. He truly enjoys what he does and does it with gusto and enthusiasm to ultimately serve his clients.”
Andrew is a partner of Smith, Welch, Webb and White and a trial lawyer. Andrew joined the firm in 2005 and since then has been in the courtroom in several different roles. He absolutely loves what he does, and he has won cases on behalf of injured plaintiffs and their families. Over the past decade, Andrew has focused his practice on helping people seriously injured through no fault of their own, trying cases involving trucking and auto collisions, slips and falls, and dog bite cases. He loves fighting insurance companies on behalf of injured individuals and grieving families.
Andrew is a native of Clayton County, and works in the Stockbridge and Peachtree City office. He lives in Fayette County with with his wife and one of his sons. His oldest son lives in Athens.
- Steagald v. Eason, 300 Ga. 717
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. v. White, 335 Ga. App. 453
- Steagald v. Eason, 334 Ga. App. 113
- Gov’t Emples. Ins. Co. v. Kralick, 313 Ga. App. 492
- JTH Tax Inc. v. Flowers, 311 Ga. App. 495
- Waller v. Golden, 288 Ga. 595
Andrew has handled hundreds of cases, including civil jury trials, in both State and Federal Court, and matters in the following counties and jurisdictions: Bibb, Butts, Clayton, Cherokee, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Greene, Henry, Jasper, Jefferson, Monroe, Lamar, Spalding, and White Counties, and The Northern District and Middle District of Georgia
Admissions and Recognitions
- Admitted to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and both the Northern and Middle Districts of the United States District Court
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association of Justice, the State Bar of Georgia, the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, and the Henry County Bar Association (Past President).
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Kinsley Grace Foundation since 2015.
- Youth Baseball Coach in Henry County since 2013.