DAVID M. WALDROUP
770-957-3937 MAIN |770-957-9165 FAX
Law School: University of Georgia, JD 2004, Summa Cum Laude
Undergraduate: University of Georgia, BBA in Finance 2001, Summa Cum Laude, With Highest Honors
- Drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, and a variety of estate planning documents
- Probate and administration of estates
- Corporate and non-profit formations, business sales, contract drafting and negotiations
- Counseling corporate executives
- Regularly assisting other lawyers outside of the firm and their clients with their corporate, business and estate planning needs
- Representing a number of public school districts on a variety of issues, including special education, contractual, administrative and disciplinary matters.
David was born in Dayton, Ohio and moved to the Atlanta area with his family in 1993. He received his Bachelor in Business Administration in finance, graduating first in his class at the University of Georgia. He received the Woodruff Law Scholarship to continue his education at the University of Georgia Law School, where he graduated summa cum laude. While obtaining his Juris Doctor Degree, David was president of the UGA Christian Legal Society and worked as a teaching assistant for his Property professor. David is married to his wife, Angela, who also obtained her undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Georgia. Mr. Waldroup is active in his church and enjoys horseback riding, rollerblading, and a variety of other sports and outdoor activities.
- Regularly presents on estate planning at seminars hosted by CapSouth Partners
- Estate planning presentations at local churches and civic groups
- The Verner F. Chaffin Award for Excellence in Fiduciary Law
- Award of Excellence in Civil Procedure
- The Westlaw Award for Academic Excellence
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia- Fiduciary Law
- Henry County Bar Association
- Member of the Order of the Coif
REQUEST A CASE EVALUATION
Call us at 1.855.505.SWWW (7999) today or fill out the web form to schedule your legal consultation and case evaluation.
*All form fields are required