678-583-4810 Main | 770-957-0115 Fax
Law School: University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD 2003
Undergraduate: Savannah State University, BS in Political Science 2000
Bianca Davis is an Associate in the McDonough Real Estate Practice Group. She brings extensive title experience to Smith Welch Webb & White LLC as a former Title Examiner and Title Curative Attorney. Since being admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2004, Bianca has worked with lenders, investors, builders, buyers, sellers, real estate agents and title insurance companies as well as national REO managers to ensure a seamless closing transaction. She also has years of experience as a former associate at a major mortgage default firm focusing on lender compliance, complex title clearance/resolution and governmental claim conveyances.
Bianca specializes in the following areas of law:
- Real Estate: Residential and Commercial
- Title Clearance: Complex Title Resolution
- Mortgage Default: Non-Judicial Foreclosures and Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure
Member of the State Bar of Georgia, Henry County Bar Association, and Real Property Section of the Georgia Bar Association.
- Volunteer, Ola High School Mock Interview Fair
- Volunteer, Future Business Leaders of America, Region 9 Leadership Conference