Brandon Palmer, Associate
☎ 470-400-7999 MAIN | 470-400-7990 FAX
Law School: Georgia State University College of Law, JD 2015
Undergraduate: Georgia Institute of Technology, BS in Business Administration 2012
“I would recomment your firm and Attorney Brandon Palmer to any person seeking competent professional well guided legal counsel and representation on any matters of your firms specialties!
My personal legal matter was handled with care concern and responsiveness by Brandon and the Senior Partners in the firm with decades of experience in my cases particalar area of legal consideration. It was handled as promised and to my satisfaction!
I do not know how common nor how rare that is or isn’t but it was a one for one for ME!
THANK YOU, again!“
– Nisa S.
Brandon Palmer grew up in Acworth, Georgia and graduated from East Paulding High School before attending the Georgia Institute of Technology. Brandon received his Juris Doctor from Georgia State University College of Law in 2015. While at Georgia State, he clerked for Judge Goger of Fulton Superior Court and Judge McMillian of the Georgia Court of Appeals. In his third year, Brandon interned with the Clayton County District Attorney’s Office and assisted in the prosecution of all kinds of felony offenses, including a murder trial. He became an associate at Smith, Welch, Webb, & White in 2016 and since then has been in the courtroom in a variety of roles.
Brandon has also been published in the GMA City Attorneys CLE Program Materials (June 2018). He co-authored the seminar paper entitled “Saving Service Delivery: Thank you, Union Point, Ga.” with Andrew “Andy” J. Welch, III and Warren M. Tillery.
- Representing cities in service delivery strategy negotiations and dispute resolutions throughout the state
- Representing school boards in appeals of county sales ratio study results
- Representing residential, commercial and industrial property owners in ad valorem tax appeals
- Volunteering as a conflict defender with Henry County State Court
- Litigating dispossession cases throughout the Metro Area
- City of Union Point v. Greene County, 303 Ga. 449 (2018)
- Board of Commissioners of Lowndes County v. Mayor and Council of City of Valdosta, 309 Ga. 899 (2020)
- Faulkner v. Crumbley, 2020 WL 6389973 (2020)
Brandon has experience litigating in courtrooms throughout the State of Georgia, from arguing appeals before the Georgia Court of Appeals to small claims magistrate court and everything in-between. He also has experience in construction arbitrations, ad valorem tax appeals, and appealing state tax ratio studies for school boards.
Admissions and Recognitions
Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and is a member of the State Bar of Georgia.
- Vice President of the Georgia Tech Chi Phi Alumni Board
- Henry County Conflict Defender
- Fayette County Bar Association