Brandon has also been published in the GMA City Attorneys CLE Program Materials (June 2018). He co-authored the seminar paper entitled “Saving Service Delivery: Thank you, Union Point, Ga.” with Andrew “Andy” J. Welch, III and Warren M. Tillery.
Since 2016, Brandon has a wide variety of litigation experience, representing both private and public clients. His experience includes:
- Representing cities in service delivery strategy negotiations and dispute resolutions throughout the state;
- Representing school boards in appeals of county sales ratio study results;
- Representing residential, commercial and industrial property owners in ad valorem tax appeals;
- Volunteering as a conflict defender with Henry County State Court; and
- Litigating dispossession cases throughout the Metro Area.
- City of Union Point v. Greene County, 303 Ga. 449 (2018)
- Vice President of the Georgia Tech Chi Phi Alumni Board
- Henry County Conflict Defender