Posted 5 years ago
Trusted Service for a Lifetime
Smith, Welch, Webb and White, LLC, currently has an opening for a Paralegal in our McDonough Office. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal with emphasis on litigation, employment law, or education law. This position is full-time, benefits eligible position and the hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Must have the ability to draft contracts.
- Must be excellent with time management including adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of estate planning and probate matters.
- Manage client files and organize information.
- Must be able to transcribe dictation.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Ability to manage and prioritize caseload in accordance to attorney needs.
- Must be proficient with computer and various operating systems including:?Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 65 wpm.
- Ability to bill paralegal time.
- Experience with Education Law
- Five years? experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Paralegal Certificate or Degree Preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.