Marc A. Avidano, Partner
☎ 470-400-7999 MAIN | 470-400-7990 FAX
Law School: Nova Southeastern University, JD 1996
Undergraduate: University of Florida, BA in Political Science 1992
“Company is very professional and concerned about their clients. I really didn’t get the chance to work with the company as a whole but I did find working with Atty. Avidano the best decision I could have made. I appreciate all his efforts and making sure to keep me in the loop on every decision made pertaining my case.”
– Doreen S.
Marc A. Avidano is a partner with Smith, Welch, Webb & White and a veteran trial lawyer. Mr. Avidano joined the firm in 2006 after practicing in Florida for ten years and focusing primarily on medical malpractice litigation and insurance defense litigation. Over the past decade since joining Smith, Welch, Webb & White, Mr. Avidano has continued to handle insurance defense matters, and has broadened the scope of his practice to include assisting injured persons. His litigation practice now includes automobile collisions, slip and falls, dog bites, wrongful death, tractor trailer collisions, premises liability and medical malpractice matters. Mr. Avidano also represents individuals and businesses in various civil litigation matters.
Mr. Avidano is the managing partner for the Peachtree City office of Smith, Welch, Webb, & White, and he lives in Peachtree City with his wife and two sons.
- Bartlett v. McDonough Bedding Co., 313 Ga. App. 657
- Steagald v. Eason, 300 Ga. 717
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd. v. White, 335 Ga. App. 453
- Steagald v. Eason, 334 Ga. App. 113
Mr. Avidano has handled hundreds of cases and civil jury trials in both State and Federal Court, including handling matters in the following counties and jurisdictions: Bibb, Butts, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Fayette, Fulton, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Newton, Pike, Spalding, Upson and Walton Counties, as well as the Northern District and Middle District of Georgia.
Admissions and Recognitions
- Admitted to 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, United States District Court (Northern and Middle Districts) and the Supreme Court of Florida.
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia, the State Bar of Florida, the Henry County Bar Association and the Fayette County Bar Association.