Orion Gregory Webb
770-957-3937 MAIN | 678-583-4888 FAX
Estate Planning & Probate
Credit Report disputes
Employment Law & Litigation
Local Government & Public Sector Entities
Law School: Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD 2014; Certificate in Labor and Employment Law
Undergraduate: Queens College, BA in Political Science and English
Since joining the firm as a law clerk in 2012, Mr. Webb’s practice has touched most areas of the law. His experience includes:
- Antitrust/Trade Regulation and Creditor/Debtor with a particular focus on defense against debt collection, identity theft, credit reporting, and harassing phone calls
- Debt Defense
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate: Residential and Commercial
- Easement Litigation
- Local Governments and Public Sector Entities
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Representing businesses and individuals in various civil litigation matters
Mr. Webb Practices in the Stockbridge office. He was born and raised in Athens, Georgia, and worked in a range of positions prior to becoming an attorney, including home building and remodeling, electric wiring, and restoring old homes. In May of 2014, Mr. Webb graduated with a Juris Doctor and a certificate in Labor and Employment Law. After graduating, he moved back to Georgia to become an associate at Smith, Welch, Webb & White.
- Matter of Fuller, 560 B.R. 881 (Bankr. N.D. Ga. 2016)
- Swanson Towing & Recovery, LLC v. Wrecker 1, Inc., 342 Ga. App. 6, 802 S.E.2d 300 (2017)
- Ponder v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, No. 1:16-CV-4125-ODE-LTW, 2018 WL 6839009 (N.D. Ga. Sept. 27, 2018)
- In re Cawthon, 594 B.R. 913 (Bankr. N.D. Ga. 2018)
- Oconee Fed. Sav. & Loan Ass’n v. Brown, No. A18A1963, 2019 WL 1009954 (Ga. Ct. App. Mar. 4, 2019)
- Sage Atlanta Properties, LTD. v. Hawxhurst, No. A18A2081, 2019 WL 1054274, (Ga. Ct. App. Mar. 6, 2019), reconsideration denied (Mar. 27, 2019)
Mr. Webb has litigated several jury trials and several bench trials, and has litigated numerous cases through resolution by summary judgment, dismissal, or settlement.
Mr. Webb has practiced in the following counties and courts:
Georgia Court of Appeals; Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia; Northern and Middle District of Georgia Bankruptcy Courts; Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Spalding, Stephens, and White counties
Additionally, Mr. Webb has experience with arbitration.
Admitted to the Georgia Court of Appeals, United States District Court (Northern, Middle and Southern Districts), State Bar of Georgia
From 2014-2016, Mr. Webb was the Region 12 Coordinator for High School Mock Trial. As a Law Student, he had the opportunity to represent indigent clients at the Debtors Legal Clinic where he learned how rewarding it is to help low income individuals defend themselves against Debt Collectors. Mr. Webb dedicates considerable time to providing pro bono defense against creditors.